Re: Netscape 4.7x for Debian/PPC?

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 10:23:11PM +0200, Martin-?ric Racine wrote:
> There is a favorite web site that unfortunately has hardcoded their scripting to
> specifically respond only to IE 5.x or Navigator 4.7x, so I was wondering if
> there ever was a release of Netscape 4.7x for Linux/PPC?

There was never a Debian package, but there were RPMS. You may also
have some library problems, since it's a pretty old build now.

http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/yellowdog/1.0/releases/yellowdog-2.0/ppc/YellowDog/ppc/netscape-4.73-8a.ppc.html

I seem to recall you needed an extra binary patch to get 128 bit SSL.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com