Openoffice for woody PPC

Hi again,

I'm trying to stick with Debian Woody on my Powerbook, and am very keen to get
a working OpenOffice on it without moving to Sarge/Sid.  I've got Woody on
several x86 machines with OpenOffice installations from the OO.org site.
However, their PPC binaries require Glibc 2.3, which Woody doesn't have,
while their x86 ones are fine with libc 2.2.x.

I'm not too worried about having the very latest OO (Though it'd be nice ;)).
Does anybody have OO working on Debian Woody PPC? If so, I'd *love* to know
how to do it!

Many thanks,

David