Re: radeon 9600 and XFree

Hi,

Michel Dänzer a écrit:

> On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 09:37, eric.bachard@b.org wrote:
>

> 'No such device' vs. 'No such file or directory'... you need to get
> radeonfb going.

OK. So I'll have a look in this direction.

BTW, I've got many question :

You mean the radeonfb kernel module ? Do you know if it works with the 2.6.0test9 ? (works for me on this machine)

Is it possible to have problems if the kernel is compiled with gcc2.95 and XFree with gcc3.3 (or different of the gcc2.95 version) ?

And is there a special option to give in the XF86Config-4 ? Paticularly, I mean Driver "ati" in the Device setction...

Do I create special devices to make it work ?

Thank a lot for your answer/help

Regards

--
NO ePATENTS / NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. Voir / See http://swpat.ffii.org/