Re: imac 400 and Xfree

Riccardo,
on my stable (woody) imac 233 my config is at :
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4

video relate sections include:

Section "Device"
         Identifier     "Generic Video Card"
         Driver         "ati"
         BusID          "PCI:0:18:0"
         Option         "UseFBDev"            "true"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
         Identifier     "Generic Monitor"
         HorizSync      "60-60"
         VertRefresh    "75-117"
         Option         "DPMS"
EndSection

Keep in mind this is for an G3 233 Bondi Imac, but I
believe I've got the same video as you listed.

Good Luck,
Alex