Mach64Gx not working on pmac 9500 (Was : tdfx & multiple voodoo cards : supposed to work ? + Mach64Gx question.)

Ok.

Chris, can you have a look at this, and see if can provide this
information, by using a serial console, or maybe blindly typing :
  # dmesg >somplace
and also by visual confirmation ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther