apt-get install mozilla-browser is broken in sid

Hey All,

I went to upgrade galeon today, and now I'm getting relocation errors:

Setting up mozilla-browser (1.5-2) ...
Updating mozilla chrome registry...regxpcom: relocation error: /usr/lib/mozilla/components/libnsgif.so: undefined symbol: NS_NewGenericModule__FPCcUiP21nsModuleComponentInfoPFP9nsIModule_vPP9nsIModule
E: regxpcom was exited: 127
regchrome: relocation error: /usr/lib/mozilla/components/libnsgif.so: undefined symbol: NS_NewGenericModule__FPCcUiP21nsModuleComponentInfoPFP9nsIModule_vPP9nsIModule
E: regchrome was exited: 127
mv: cannot stat `/usr/lib/mozilla/chrome/*.rdf': No such file or directory
done.

I get the same relocation error trying to start galeon itself.

I've googled for a few hours for various problems with regxpcom, but
nothing has helped.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
jas.