Re: Powerbook G4 17"

I forgot this:

You can drive at least parts of OS X with speech commands: This fact
and some sort of Pacman game for OS X are some of the few reasons I
still have OS X on the same machine as Linux.

But at least the speech stuff will probably sooner or later be
available for Linux, too (or is it already available?) ...

For example I heard at Stuttgart University they're teaching computer
linguistics (i.e., driving a computer by speech, if I understood
correctly). Guess what OS they're using to do that? Right: Linux :)
Or at least that's what I heard/understood.

I just did a quick search on it; The first result I got:

Best Regards,

Profile, Links: