Re: X on a new 12" powerbook (Nvidia Go5200) [SUCCESS]

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 01:53:57PM -0700, Graham Percival wrote:
> I'm using the Xfree 4.3.0 debs from Daniel Stone.  Any additional
> information (XF86Config-4, the Xfree log file, lspci -vvv, etc)
> available upon request.

Is there any particular reason you're not using the XFree86 4.3.0 debs
from Debian experimental, which contain all of Daniel Stone's work plus
a whole lot more updates and bugfixes?

Since those are the packages destined to end up in Debian unstable, it
would be nice if more people would actually test them instead of
Daniel's, which are several months old now.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I