Re: Can no longer boot into Mac OS

Thanks for the help, Chris. Actually, resetting Open Firmware involved more than just holding down Cmd-Opt-P-R at startup. I had to open the machine (no easy task on a PM 9500), remove the pram battery, and leave it all sit for 12 hours or so. After I put everything back together it booted right into my Mac partition. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, though.

Tom