Unresolved symbol vmalloc_start

Hi all,

I got a PowerBook G4 500Mhz to try out yesterday. It got Macos 9
installed, but I happily installed MacOS X and Linux. Thanks to
Branden's excellent guide this went smooth :)

I have followed this list for a while and it seems that ben's kernel
tree is the best to try. So I got that via rsync (2.4.23-pre5-ben0) and
compiled. After a few trial and error runs (Some ADB keycode problems
and correct drivers), everything works fine.

It was then time to get XFree86 to work. I got it set up, but the mode
didn't fit the display, but after a little googlin I found a modeline
for 1280x854 which works nice.

I didn't want to stop there, so I decided to try the dri drivers. I
added http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk-sid/ to my
sources.list and installed. The problem I am having is with the
drm-trunk-module-src package. I compile it with make-kpkg from my
kernel-tree, and it compiles fine. But after install  depmod complains
about unresolved symbol:

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.4.23-pre5-ben0/kernel/drivers/drm/r128.o
depmod:         vmalloc_start

Does someone know what this is???

Thanks,
Anders