IBM 43P-150 installation

> Ok. So you only need the vmlinuz-2.4.22-powerpc. I will unpack it for
> you.
>
> Friendly,
>
> Sven Luther

Thanks. I booted the kernel you made available on an IBM 43P-150 via BOOTP.
It got all the way up to looking for the initrd image.

Do you want me to test the vmlinuz-2.4.22-power3 32-bit image as well,
hint-hint. ;-)

Anybody know where I should obtain the debian-installer initrd image for
PowerPC systems? I plan to access the install image through NFS, and
install via FTP/HTTP. I assume that this installation method is supported.

Rolf

--
Rolf Brudeseth
pSeries Global Server Integration, IBM Enterprise Systems Group