Re: cryptopatch for kernel 2.4.21 fails on ibook

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 09:45:39AM +0200, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
Hi,

> > I have a kernel (2.4.22 Benh) that works fine except for decrypting.
>
> Are you using the kernel sources from Debian, or Ben's tree itself?

well i suppose its debian sources, but havent downloaded it myself. just mirrored the whole system from a friend with
same hardware. as i understood cryptopatch doesnt work with that version.

> > anybody any ideas
>
> There's nothing wrong with using your old kernel (and modules).

if you mean the kernel from my old gentoo system, we forgot to keep the modules.

thx florian