New kernel-patch-benh package - feedback appreciated

Hi,

I've just created, tested and uploaded a new version of the official
kernel-patch-benh package that corresponds to 2.4.22-ben2.  I would
appreciate feedback on the package in general, and in particular on
its main features over Ben's tree proper, which are:

* applies to the tree in kernel-source-2.4.22, so you get the Debian
  modifications as well,

* includes a small patch to enable monitor mode for the airport card,
  so you can use tools like kismet and other automatic WLAN detection
  software,

* pulls in support for the XFS file system if you wish, simply by
  doing `make-kpkg --added-patches benh-xfs' instead of the normal
  `make-kpkg --added-patches benh'.  The package kernel-patch-xfs must
  be installed, of course.

The package does not include support for the 2.6 series yet, simply
because its development is moving so fast that it is near impossible
to track.  I have made all necessary preparations though, file a
wishlist bug if you feel they should be uploaded.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!