Re: Spam alert

At 8:12 PM -0700 10/1/03, Robert Persson wrote:
I have also just subscribed and I am wondering about these emails. I am subscribed to a number of lists so I don't know which one these come from. Are the Debian lists particularly prone to this sort of stuff, or have we just been unlucky?

I couldn't tell you... This is the only debian list I'm subscribed to, and this is the only time I've shared my dslnorthwest addy with any new people in weeks, so... >it's coming from someone on this list<

-- Z