Re: Re: Re: Re: 43p-150 booting Debian on chrp

Sven,
Did you ever find time to build the 43p Kernel?  I do not see my response to
your question about initrd in the list archive, I must have hit exit instead
of send.  No, I do not think I need initrd in this kernel.  Since my last
post, I have gotten further on building my own chrp kernel on a linux box,
but I am getting an error when I run make zImage.initrd.  If anyone reading
this can lend any help with a how-to on kernel building that might help
also.

Again thanks for all your help.