Re: openoffice.org in Sid

Hi,

Actually, I can make an OOo 1.1 RC5 ppc Linux available for Debian users if someone wants one. I was hoping to wait until it becomes OOo 1.1 final and then release it to the YDL mirrors, but if someone has some disk space I can sftp/ftp it to, I would be happy to post RC5 for Debian ppc Linux users by uploading it tonight so that it is ready by tomorrow.

Kevin