Re: netatalk and os X

I'm using netatalk 1.6.3 very happily with OSX users. There are unicode
support issues, long filename issues. The -50 issue appears to have
appeared recently -- see

    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=3151918&forum_id=4958

It might be worth finding a slightly out-of-date version of netatalk.
This will provide OSX support but may not suffer from the problem above.

Rory

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>