Re: projecting from an ibook

Hi,

Nirmal Govind a écrit:
Hi.. I tried hooking up the ibook to a projector yesterday using the external display cable that comes with the ibook.. All I got was a white screen.. the projector seems to have recognized the input from the computer as it said "RGB 640x480 Computer Input".. but just a white screen. Does anyone know what I need to do to project? I'm running ben-10.
If you are interested (of course it's true for everyone interested), I can send you, as examples, two XF86Config-4 : one for xinerama, and one for mirroring in 1024x768x16bits ( Thanks again to Michel Dänzer and all the developpers to make it working, and to Vincent Bernat for the tips).

Cheers

--
NO ePATENTS / NON AUX BREVETS SUR LES LOGICIELS. Voir / See http://swpat.ffii.org/

eric b