overheating and yaboot

Hi All,

Firstly I thought I would let you know that the problem I had last week
with not being able to 'startx' as a user was infact fixed by using GDM
as most people suggested so thank you.

I am still having a problem with overheating though and I am getting a
tad concerned about it. Up until the weekend it only ever occured when I
was doing bulk kernel compiling, however I got some DivX's on the
weekend and after about 30 mins of watching it the bottom of my ibook
was *very* hot and the internal fan kicked on and I could smell a
burning plastic smell coming from the grill. Someone suggested before
that it may be caused by me not having the pmud utilities install,
however I do have them installed and they are working perfectly (except
the same screwed up screen when coming out of sleep that everyone seems
to get). Are there any thermo tools available for monitoring the temp of
an ibook? Does anyone else have these problems? As much as I love Debian
I might have to go back to OSX if I am going to risk having my ibook
melt on me :(

Also I can't seem to get yaboot to bring up a menu with more than one
linux kernel installed? I have added another image section to my
yaboot.conf file, added a delay=15 line and then tried ybin, mkofboot
and yabootconfig and none of them give me a second kernel option (in
fact I dont get any option because it just boots immediately). Could
someone please tell me how I get a boot menu.

Cheers,

Adam.