Re: Xfree86 4.2.1 on iMac

Hi Michel,

Il Venerdì, settembre 12, 2003, alle 01:50 PM, Michel Dänzer ha scritto:

Apple's X server isn't at all the same as the Linux XFree86 server, it
uses Quartz. XDirectFB uses a similar approach.

thanks again for your attention however, ehm...
that doesn't really solve my problem does it?
:-)
Is there a way to improve the xserver-xfree86 on the imac?
May be you could post me the right settings for the conf file if that does the trick......

Or is there more that I should know and do?

Pieterjan