Re: help getting hw-accel OpenGL on Pismo

[snip]
> > > Only if you use Option "AGPMode" "2" for the X server. Try on
> > > your own risk.
> >
> > Is AGP working on PPC now? I thought it wasn't supported yet.
>
> It's working in 2.6 and the 2.4 benh trees, but it's traditionally been
> rather unstable with r128.

Heh. :)

One final epilogue -- when AGPMode is set to "2", I just discovered
that, after I've closed the lid and put the Powerbook to sleep, when
I open it the system locks up hard. I couldn't find any combination
of hotkeys to get out (cmd-Power_key, ctrl-alt-Delete) so I just had
to reboot.