Re: 2.4.22-ben2 : backlight (F1/F2) not working on console, little freeze

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 10:27:22PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2003-09-10 17:52:22 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > But it still does not work for you ?
>
> Well, I have not tried since my last report. I'm still using
> 2.4.18-newpmac, which works correctly (except that sometimes,
> a key release is not detected, if this is a kernel bug). BTW,
> what would I gain if I upgraded to a newer kernel?

Well, i suppose 1 year or so of development, and the closure of some
security related bugs. That said, the real problem is not there, but i
want this fixed before sarge is released, so that when you upgrade to
sarge, you are not faced with this problems, nor are other users.

Friendly,

Sven Luther