[Fwd: [branden@debian.org: Re: XFree4.3.99-10 packages for Debian PowerPC are made available by me]]

Thought this might be of interest here as well.

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

Branden asked me to post this here:

xfree86-4.3.99-10 packages for power pc are made available by me.

The inital announcement was made here:
http://www.ppcnux.de/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2254

the packages were created using the xfree86-4.3.0-pre1v1 diff
i removed all chunks from the patches that havent applied correctly
the manifest was updated

the software runs fine for 4 days now on powerbook g4 with
nvidia geforce 440 go 64m chip.

regards,

	Martin

----- Forwarded message from Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> -----