XFree 3.6 and PReP

Hi,

for my s3 video card I need XFree 3.6 because XFree >= 4 hasn't support for
it.

Ok, so I did this under Debian Woody (computer: Motorala Powerstack 300 MHz):
ppc:~# apt-get -s install xserver-s3
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package xserver-s3 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
  xserver-common
E: Package xserver-s3 has no installation candidate

Well, ...

Is there no ppc binary package of xserver-s3 available? What is the reason of
missing XFree 3.6 support under PPC?

Or is just my configuration broken?

What is the Debian-way to get XFree 3.6 on this Box?

Regards
Georg Sauthoff