Re: PATH && .bash_profile q's

On Aug Thu 28 2003 13:01, Jule Slootbeek wrote:
> ahh that did it, i thought .bashrc was just an extention of
> .bash_profile, never realised the suttle differences, thanks
>
> Jule

No problem! Just one little thing... this time, the answer was not very
"difficult" or interesting for most of the people in the list, but in
case next time the answer is something someone else might like to read
later, please Cc the list in your answer! :-) This way, we build a nice
"knowledge database".

Later!

--
J. Javier Maestro