Please retry build of ruby1.8

It appears that the failure to build the ruby1.8 package was an issue
with the toolchain that has since been fixed.  I've built the latest
version of this package on my PPC systems without problems.  I also did
some testing of the packages and AFAICT they work fine.

Could a DD please either request that a buildd try building the ruby1.8
package again or do a manual build of the architecture-dependent parts
of this package and upload the .debs?

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron@schrab.com      http://www.schrab.com/aaron/
 Dib:          Horrible nightmare visions!