Re: compilation kino debian powerpc unstable fails

Hi,

Pander a écrit:
Hi all,

I trying to compile kino.tar.gz on debian powerpc unstable but it fails. All I did was ./autogen.sh and make, the result is below. Can anyone

autogen.sh : looks like the CVS version.

help me out with this. I have code I would like to contribute to kino so I would really like to get this working.

I'm not sure, but perhaps kino doesn't compile yet with gcc3.3... ?

If you can, change the gcc symlink for gcc-3.2, and do it again.
(I know, they are a lot of other solutions, but this one is mine )

Else, you can ask where is the problem in the kino devel mailing list.

FYI : With Debian, /usr/bin/gcc is a symlink for gcc-2.95, or gcc-3.2...

rm -f /usr/bin/gcc
ln -s /usr/bin/gcc-3.2 /usr/bin/gcc

Hope this help

Best regards