Re: Keyboard on X with missing keys

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jul 2003, Thomas Otto wrote:
>

> > Maybe also have a look at
> > http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/keycodes.{de.,}html
>
> Thanks for the hint: I already found this in english before my first posting ...
> didn't help very much, except that I knew after reading what I have on my
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I should have better been writing: "didn't help me very much"  ...
                                                ^^

In the meantime I found this:

9.7.1.1. Keyboard
-----------------

     Debian is distributed with keymaps for nearly two dozen keyboards.  In
     Woody, reconfigure the keyboard by:
        * `dpkg-reconfigure --priority=low console-data # console'
        * `dpkg-reconfigure --priority=low xserver-xfree86 # XF4'
        * `dpkg-reconfigure --priority=low xserver-common-v3 # XF3'

on
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch-tune.en.html#s-l10n

Good documentation? Don't know.
Too late now for testing it. I'll try this perhaps tomorrow.

Regards.
Wolfgang

--
Profile, Links: