Re: X won't log in (was Re: Xpmac can't find font 'fixed')

Amazingly enough, it launched an xterm when I logged in. Now the only problem is that the key mappings are wrong. Everything works fine except for the spacebar and capslock keys. The capslock key is dead, and the spacebar acts as two spaces and the capslock key. Also, I have a one-button ADB mouse. How do I get right- and middle- clicks? I turned on emulation, but that seems to only work for two-button mice... (Note to self: don't start xclock until you have a way to stop it... oops had to reset)