Re: kernel with IPSec support?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 11:53:10AM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> I've tried to compile kernels from kernel-source-2.4.21 (with
> kernel-patch-freeswan) and kernel-source-2.5.69, and I've also
> tried with kernel-patch-benh, but each time, the compilation
> fails.

I had no problem building 2.4.21 with woody's freeswan patches.

> Are there benh kernels that support IPSec or can be patched to
> support it via FreeSWan (knowing the fact that FreeSWan doesn't
> support 2.4.21 -- see bug 199211)?

Eeek, don't tell my G3 about that bug, maybe it'll stop working!  ;^)

I don't remember whether or not I applied the benh patch to my 2.4.21
tree.  I don't think so.

I could concievably send you my kernel-image .deb for 2.4.21+freeswan.
Or maybe you should go back and try the woody freeswan patch.

noah