Re: Starting X in Debian on a Performa 6360

On Saturday, July 12, 2003, at 05:48 PM, Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:

Em Sat, 12 Jul 2003 17:29:00 -0700, Steven escreveu:

Sorry about that - I replied and it sent it to you, not the list as I
had assumed it would...

	Yeah, that's annoying.  IMHO MUAs should be intelligent enough to send
replies to the lists by default.

So how do I reconfigure the X windows system?

	dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86, ironic as it may seem in a PowerPC.

	If I'm not mistaken.

Ok, thanks. I ran that, and the list didn't have anything looking like valkyrie, which was what dmesg said. I selected v41, it being the only one with a v in the name, and then it wanted the PCI bus id. lspci did not report a video card at all - only a Bandit PowerPC host bridge, a O'Hare I/O, and a Ethernet controller. Where do I go from here?
Thanks,
Steven

--
 _
/ \  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34