Re: kernel compiling problems on iMac CRT

> gcc 3.3 is the official sid compiler and gcc 3.2 is the official sarge
> compiler, and starting in kernel 2.4.21, gcc 3.3 don't cause major
> problems.

2.4.21 has been out for how long? I wouldn't claim 3.3 doesn't cause major
problems until after a sufficient testing period has passed. Some kernel
(or gcc) bugs can be a bit subtle. Do you use 3.3 for your 2.4.21
packages?

Anyway, as long as the kernel can be built using 2.95 I'm happy.

	Michael