Re: konsole

On (19/06/03 19:50), Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:

> I configured my keyboard for the console, IIRC (I don't have X, not yet
> ..  :)  with:
>
> dpkg-reconfigure console-data

Thanks for this Wolfgang.  When I installed woody on one of a pair of
servers, I somehow selected the wrong keyboard.  It wasn't suficiently
broken to be unuseable, just irritating ;)

I've been meaning to plough through documentation/google to find out how
to reconfigure but haven't, as yet, got round to it.  You've saved me the
trouble ;)

Clive