kde

Hi!

I had kde 2.9.9 (woody disks) runing, i upgraded to kde3.1.1 (deb
http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.1/Debian/ stable main (atpt-get
install kdebse))

Almost everyting was ok, i just can hear xmms, because it give me an error
of the proper driver, so i decide to install xmmsarts, so i can hear xmms
in kde.

$apt-get install xmmsarts

and it began to remove kdm, kdebase, etc

I have to reinstall kde (from disks), so now i have kde 2.9.9, if i try to
reinstall kde 3.1, or kde 3.1.1 or kde 3.1.2

$apt-get install kdebase

tells me to depend of kwin, libkon4, kappfinder, kate, kcontrol, etc, but
not going to be installed

if i tri to install any of them and all tell me they depend if kdelibs4,
but not going to be installed, if i try to install kdelibs4, tell me to
depend of libarts1, but not going to be installed.

Where can i get libarts1? or what can i do?