Re: IDE/GUI-editor for PHP/Perl/HTML/Javascript Files in KDE

Gregory Seidman wrote:

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 01:25:43AM -0700, Eric Pretorious wrote:
} I'm looking for a Integrated Development Environment or a GUI-editor with } syntax highlighting/coloring for scripting in PHP/Perl/HTML/Javascript } files in KDE. Are there any that stand-out from the rest?

KDE is irrelevant to this.

} I've looked at glimmer, jed, xedit, abiword, etc., and all the others that } come along with KDE3.
} Are there any other editors that I should take a look at?

I don't know if it's available for PPC, but ActiveState's Komodo is the
only IDE I know of for scripting languages. See
Apparently not, according to themselves...

x86 running Windows, Redhat or Suse

AmigaOne dev list FAQ (when I say F, I mean F):
Some "useful" packages: