Re: 2.4.21-ben ?

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 19:11, Rogério Brito wrote:

> > Has somebody tried lowlatency + preemptive with powerpc yet ?
>
> 	I think that Michel Daenzer is using these patches for some
> 	time now (and he seems to be a supporter of xfs also).

I've been using the XFS and low latency patches without problems (note
that the latter may still require manual modifications to
arch/ppc/config.in for it to have any effect), but preempt didn't work
too well when I tried it a couple times. And some kernel hackers even
still consider it dangerous with 2.5 kernels on x86...