Re: 2.4.21-ben ?

On 17 Jun 2003, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> I uploaded 2.4.21-ben1 to my stable rsync today. Any kernel called -ben1
> should be identical, unless somebody uploaded a hacked one, but there's
> nothing I can do there...

So, the 1 million Euro question:  when do you estimate the arrival of
kernel-source-2.4.21-powerpc in Sid? :)

Btw, did you spot my post a few days back about the kernel I built from
kernel-source-2.4.20, which produces the correct dmseg output to indicate that
burgundy drivers are loaded, but still produces no sound and complains about a
missing sound card?  any idea as to what might cause this?  Thanks!

--
Martin-Éric Racine
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/