Re: 2.4.21 on a G3

Hi,

You don't need to do that at all.  Simply rebuild a kernel with both of these
switches enabled and your 6280M should happily be recognized and work:

CONFIG_BLK_DEV_AEC62XX=y
CONFIG_AEC62XX_TUNING=y

You need both (without the TUNING set it hangs on the aprtition check).
This has worked fine on my 6280M card.

Kevin