Re: Running Debian Linux on a RS6K H50

On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 03:31 AM, sirloxelroy@softhome.net wrote:

Dear All,
I have an IBM RS/6000 7026-H50 with 3 332MHz PowerPC 604e Procs, can or has anyone tried to run Debain Linux on it?
 Chris B

If I remember my lore correctly, that's pretty much the same as an F50. So build yourself an SMP chrp kernel, and away you go, debian does install and run.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Gall - [Embedded] [PPC64 | PPC32] Linux
Peace, Love & Linux                   "Where's the kaboom? There was
Technology Center supposed to be an earth shattering
(w) tom_gall@vnet.ibm.com       kaboom! " -- Marvin Martian
(h) tgall@rochcivictheatre.org