Re: Running Debian Linux on a RS6K H50

On Friday, June 13, 2003, at 03:31 AM, sirloxelroy@softhome.net wrote:

Dear All,
I have an IBM RS/6000 7026-H50 with 3 332MHz PowerPC 604e Procs, can or has anyone tried to run Debain Linux on it?
 Chris B

If I remember my lore correctly, that's pretty much the same as an F50. So build yourself an SMP chrp kernel, and away you go, debian does install and run.

Tom Gall - [Embedded] [PPC64 | PPC32] Linux
Peace, Love & Linux                   "Where's the kaboom? There was
Technology Center supposed to be an earth shattering
(w) tom_gall@vnet.ibm.com       kaboom! " -- Marvin Martian
(h) tgall@rochcivictheatre.org