Re: Gentoo PPC LiveCDs

In my opinion, the free software community needs to focus on using more
tools like:

This allows the *USERS* to donate bandwidth as they get the software.  I
think this is a great way to reduce the costs of distributing free

How much money is spent on debian bandwidth each month?  I know much of
it is donated, but wouldn't it be better to focus on getting other
donations (cash, travel, conferences, hardware...) and let the users pay
the bandwidth costs via a P2P system?