Re: Specific Documentation for PowerPC

xf86config is also on the powerpc debian.  I have it on my machine.

http://packages.debian.org/stable/x11/xserver-common-v3.html

There is a lot of documentation that comes with the distribution or
you could go straight to the powerpc port installation manual on the
debian site:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

Joss