Re: potato chrp ISO?

Am Dienstag, 10.06.03, um 20:11 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Krisztian Mark Szentes:

Solution: I had to resize the first partition (41 prep boot) to EXACTLY 4
Megabytes. I had 32 Mb because I always used a boot partition which
accomodated several kernel images and I thought is should be at least 4
Mb. Now, what a surprise... :-)

The kernel images are not copied to the PReP Boot partition, only yaboot is. Yaboot can then boot the kernels from whatever partition they are on.

Cheers,
Jens.