Re: compiling kernel on G4/867 12"

Hi Nick,

sorry for late answer, I'm on holidays ;))

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 12:03:56PM +0100, Nick BERTRAND wrote:

> Is it a case of having to install some pcmcia related stuff - prior
> to doing a  make-kkkg?

If you don't need that pcmcia-stuff you probably want to postpone
it for the moment.

> Or is it a case of a wrong option in menuconfig? (The .config in
> http://cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/ doesn't seem to work from me.
> Would there be other .config files available as a strating point?)

If you didn't found it yet, you probably you want to have a look at
	 http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/~schmidtm/apple/

I did it that way - it might be good for a start-up with PBG4 12".
HTH ;)

> Many thanks for your help,

You're wellcome

--