Re: apt problems:

Richard Cochinos wrote:

I get this mesage trying to install squirrelmail, does anyoneknow how to
fix it? I don't think this is a bug b/c I'm running woody...

Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Setting up squirrelmail (1.2.6-1.3) ...
Automatically configuring apache.
Installing default squirrelmail config.
cp: cannot stat `/etc/squirrelmail/config_default.php': No such file or
directory
dpkg: error processing squirrelmail (--configure):
squirrelmail

-richard

touch /etc/squirrelmail/config_default.php ?

--
AmigaOne dev list FAQ (when I say F, I mean F):

http://www.samfundet.no/~olegil/amiga/