Re: pan segfaults regularly
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: pan segfaults regularly
- From: "Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:19:51 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 31 May 2003 19:52:34 +0200, Sebastian Raible wrote:
> while composing my last message, pan segfaulted three or four times (so I
> started again and again and.. :).
Pan 0.14 doesn't support lignet2, and libgnet1 was removed from unstable.
The pan maintainter instead of packaging libgnet1 separately, or
leaving pan as a broken package as he should, decided to apply a buggy
patch to make it use libgnet2. He didn't answered to bug reports, neither
publicised the situation in Debian user lists.
The only solution for now is downgrading.
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra