Re: Evolution Segmentation fault in unstable

Attempts to fix the problem with killev, oaf-slay or bonobo-slay
failed.  In the end I think it may have been a gconfd thing but I can't
be sure now.  (The error message from Evolution seemed to be related to
a configuration database or something, I cannot fully recall now).

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk