ibook crashing frecuently

Hello all,

I've been running Debian on an iBook2.2 for six months and for the last
to weeks it's been crashing frequently and randomly. It crashes with the
kernel compiled with both gcc 3.2 and 2.95.X, with both Xfree86 4.3 and
4.2.X. and running both sarge and sid, gnome and kde. It doesn't need to
be doing anything, it even crashes while loading the X session.

I'd like to know if it might be caused by the DRI modules, which I
compiled with the same gcc version as the kernel.

OS X does not crash, and linux only crashes while running X.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
--
Jorge Arcas (aka arkuin)
http://arkuin.dragon-lance.net | jorge.arcas@hispalinux.es