Re: can not launch xfree86 on debian linux on ibook G3

HI,

  thanks, It does help, but still there is new problem:

After I install the new driver, there is no "No devices detected" problem anymore,but when I try to launch xfree86 with X or starx, the screen become grey immidiately, and no
response any more, even could not switch to console.

  any ideas,
thanks

yingbiao