Re: ibook trackpad

I used Clemens' solution 'sudo trackpad notap' which diables the 'tapping'
function on the trackpad, ie, you _have_ to use the button for clicking. and
It seems to work. i also use an external mouse, but indeed an option that
disables the trackpad completely could also be useful.

Jule

--
Jule Slootbeek
jslootbeek@clarku.edu