belay that request (survex)

Actually, it's just been pointed out to me that I was minsterpreting the
various web reports and wxwindows2.4 _hasn't_ yet compiled on hppa or
powerpc, so there's no point re-queueing survex.

Both build failures look like they may be C++ toolchain problems - is there
any clue as to when wx might get un-bunged so survex can progress? Are you
guys waiting on Ron Lee to fix wx, or do you agree that your toolchains
need prodding?

thanx

Wookey